Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Five

It's that time again! Thursday! If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll explain. I got this wittle meme from Mrs. Gambizzle. All you have to do is think about everything that made you feel any of the five words below. It's a wonderful way to reflect on the week, in a positive light (given the good, the bad, & the ugly. Write your own, grab her button, and link up on her blog! Let's get more positivity rolling around this blogosphere! 
 
Main Entry: 1ec·stat·ic 
Pronunciation: \ek-ˈsta-tik, ik-ˈsta-\
Function: adjective
Date: 1590
: of, relating to, or 
marked by ecstasy

Main Entry: 1gay 
Pronunciation: \ˈgā\
Function: adjective
Date: 14th century
1 a : happily excited : merry

Main Entry: 1gid·dy 
Pronunciation: \ˈgi-dē\
Function: adjective
2 a : lightheartedly silly

Entry Word: happy
Function: adjective
Meaning: experiencing pleasure, 
satisfaction, or delight

Entry Word: content
Function: adjective
Meaning: feeling that oneʼs needs 
or desires have been met



1~Losing a best friend is never a happy experience. But I'm content with it because I'm moving on from the past. My God is helping me to burn those bridges to the things that hold me back. 
2~Lord I have gained a wonderful support system! I wish I had this during the first deployment! It would've gone much easier! This new found friendship is amazing! God knows when we're hurting and lonely. His timing is perfect, even though to us sometimes it doesn't seem that way. 
3~We've had a LOT of rain lately. But that's what keeps the earth growing. And it has helped me to sleep at night.
4~Both my cat & mom's pooch have decided to cuddle with me again. lol Not the fur I wanna cuddle up to, but they make me feel loved and appreciated!
5~I'm thankful for music. Without it I think I would die. It always seems to know my mood. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment