Monday, August 16, 2010

Catch up time

So this weekend has been interesting. Went to Sea World Saturday with my lovely nieces! They are so cuuute! And apparently it was opposite day for them. The youngest, Aubrey, who's almost 1, is usually a screamer. Hannah, who's almost 4, is usually the happy one. NOT TODAY! Aubrey was the fun one and Hannah was the boo boo baby. But I got some cute pics! All that matters is that I got to spend the day with my babies! Aaaaaand today I am sick. Both allergies & too much sun. Even got blisters on the shoulders. Guess I missed them with the sunscreen. Not to mention I got side tracked from my journey through the Bible in 90 days. Oops. Anywho, just wanted to give a lil update while I had a minute. I'm sure I'll be posting more later tonight.

Keep your head up & stay in the game! We miss our SO's and they miss us too. They'll be home soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment