Thursday, August 5, 2010

The B90 Days 1-4

So I got my new Bible in! "Through the Bible in 90 Days" Cover to cover in just 12 pages a day. I've never been very fond of the NIV, but I'm liking this! I have my New American Standard along with it. And my KJV. And my references. I seem to be like my gamma...my mom's mom. When she'd sit down to study her Word, she'd have several different versions as well study guides, all around her. So when I study I feel like she's there with me.
I started on Tuesday, August 3rd. Today's the fifth & I know the headline says days 1-4. I couldn't stop so I went two days ahead! But I've gained a lot of insight and even confirmation to a few prayers! And I've only gotten through the first book! 65 more to go! I will try to update each day, but no promises.

2 comments:

  1. I got mine in the mail a few weeks ago and am waiting to start when I get back home! Are you getting the daily e-mails as well? They kind of guide you too. I am getting those, and I ordered the guide with the Bible. Best of luck to you with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do and I love them! Since I signed up late, I don't get them from day 1, but from where they are, day 30 or something like it. But it's ok. I'm excited and loving this! Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete