Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's Thursday!!!


Time for Thursday Five! Sorry it's late, but better than never! What better time to not only reflect on the week, but also the day! I love this and am so grateful for Mrs. Gambizzle for sharing this, not to mention she has amazing jewelry!!!! Write your own (5 things that made you feel these words), click on the button, & link up on her blog!

  • Main Entry: hap·pi·ness 
Pronunciation: \ˈha-pē-nəs\
Function: noun
Date: 15th century
1: a pleasurable or satisfying experience

  • Main Entry: glee 
Pronunciation: \ˈglē\
Function: noun
Date: before 12th century
1 : exultant high-spirited joy

  • Main Entry: ex·u·ber·ant
Function: adjective
1: joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic

  • Main Entry: proud
Pronunciation: prau̇d
Function: adjective
Date: before 12th century
1: vigorous, spirited 

  • Main Entry:  gid·dy
Pronunciation: gi-dē\
Function:adjective
Date: 14th century 
1: lightheartedly silly
 
 
 1~I'm so proud of my sailor! He's my Hero, my knight. Not only does he save lives, but he literally saved mine! That's why he's also my angel. He's a stubborn ass, but on the inside he's all mushy. Patrick is my sweetheart, my cuppie cake! And I'm his princess. 
2~Tomorrow I meet with my "ex" to sign and file papers. Finally! That makes me a little giddy inside! I'll soon to be a "single" woman again. 
3~Also tomorrow, my wittle sister is getting married! So excited for her!
4~I've had a rough, lonely, week. But I'm stronger than I realized. I made it yet another week! It seems my weeks go from Thursday to Wednesday all of a sudden. I look forward to my Thursday Fives! It's like Friday is the start of another week, even though it's the ending of one. So you could say I'm happy about Thursdays!
5~Ice cream fills me with so much glee it makes my tummy hurt! I don't get it often, but when I do I can't stop myself! I love it! I got my ice cream fix and my girlie time fix all in one! It was a gleeful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment