Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beautiful Tragedy...

OK. Where to begin. It's been a wacky few days. First of all, please keep my neighbors/new wittle sis' family, in your thoughts and prayers. You've seen me mention Anna. Her mother just passed away Saturday. I don't want to go into detail. She was only 38 years old. Goes to prove that tomorrow is not promised. If you haven't done so, consider getting your heart right with God.

Well, I got to see my lovely sailor! For 12 wonderful hours! The last time for a few months. Not cool. But I'm strong. I will get through.


To catch up on things I'm grateful for (combination of the past few days):

1- God is amazing! This re-discovering myself process is so very hard, but so worth it!

2- My bestie. You keep me in check. You've torn these walls down, so that I can be built back up. I know you'll always be here for me no matter what.

3- My sweetheart, my world. My sailor, my knight. My hero. Seeing him, hearing his voice, being in his arms makes me forget about the rest of the universe. Time spent together is so much better than time spent apart. But no matter how our time is spent, we're still in each others hearts!

4- Music. Like I said before, it always knows my mood. There's not much more I can say.

5- My new Bible! I'm starting this journey: "Through the Bible in 90 Days"! I'm making a whole page dedicated to it. So keep checking in!

What are you grateful for? I challenge you to write down at the end of each day at least 5 things you're grateful for that day. It's a life-changing experience!

"Walls" ~Manic Drive 

No comments:

Post a Comment