Thursday, July 29, 2010

When it rains it pours!

Past two chaotic days. Catching up. This’ll be for Tuesday & Wednesday.

5 Things I’m Grateful for:

1-God is amazing. I’m learning to re-discover myself. Find my true identity, in Christ. Walls being torn down. New found strength building me back up. Healing me. This is an amazing feeling! ...sometimes we have to follow our hearts...even if it hurts some of the people we love. I'm re-discovering ME and that's what matters right now. I'm building up my faith, as these walls are being torn down. I'm healing in this process as well. My faith is about me at the moment, but it will get to be about others as well...soon. Until then, I need NO DRAMA! NO STRESS!

2-Thunderstorms! House rattling, lights up the sky, thunderstorms! These are the best days to sleep…but not when you have a lot to do!

3-My best friend. They really know how to cheer me up when I’m down. Just hearing their voice calms me. I don’t know what I’d do without them!

4-My cat: Amber Lynn. She’s so adorable and fuzzy and hilarious. I loveez her!

5-Last, but not least, my family. They may be chaotic and crazy, but that means it’s never a dull moment around here!


When it rains it pours! It’s been pretty chaotic here these past few days. Lot’s of drama. Everything seems to be going great and peaceful, and then the heavens open up! I don’t know what I’d do without my best friend right now, while my sailor is away. Since he’s away & there’s pretty much no contact (the email server seems to be down), I have no one else to confide in. A support system is extremely important during these tough times. Keep your head up! Hang in there! Remember to stay strong, because we are SUPERHEROES! If we can get through childbirth & deployments, nothing can stop us!

Philippians 4:13 says, “I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me”!

No comments:

Post a Comment