Saturday, July 24, 2010

I started this last night and fell asleep in the middle of writing it. Hah! Well here goes a combination of yesterday & today:

5 things I’m grateful for today:

1-Mercy. I’ve been a piss pot all day today! Started when I woke up. The evil TOM is here, so cramping, bloating, etc out did the pain from my jaw. And couldn’t get my scrip filled for my pain killers. Everyone has been scared of me today. Ha-ha. I’m not usually this grumpy, but since I hadn’t heard from my sailor in a week and a half, I was extra sensitive. Thank the Lord he has mercy to forgive my evil-ness & pms-ing today.
2-Comfy clothes. When you don’t feel like getting dressed and you can lounge around. And I didn’t even change to walk the pooch. Nice.
3-My sweetheart. At first he decided to call when I was in the shower…bad timing. And I only got to talk to him for a couple minutes. BOO! Man was I grumpier after that, until he called me last night. =) All my issues just melt away when I hear his voice. Can’t wait to see my babe.
4-Sleep. Love it.
5-New friends. Especially when you have so much in common with them! Love reconnecting with old ones as well.


Don’t you just love it when your day is going so crappy, you haven’t heard from your sweetheart in a while, and they randomly call you, send you an email, text you, or whatever their contact method is?! Love it.

I was so grumpy yesterday, didn’t talk to anyone, but when I got on the phone with him I couldn’t shut up! He so made my day all better. Today was much better. Thank God! I get to see him next Sunday! He’ll be in port near me, driving distance! WOOT! I’m so excited! Miss my boo. I’m not gonna be able to see him again for a couple months, possibly. Not cool. Turns out, I’m able to file the papers with my ex. Finish this. Do what I should’ve done sooner. Then my sailor and I can be together & it be right. No more other attachments. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment