Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First Impressions 2...

March 21st, 2010. I jumped in Pat’s truck and moved to Groton, Connecticut from Lakeland, Florida! Four months later, we are still going strong. Stronger and better than before. I know I made the right decision. I’m so grateful and appreciative of my babe! Words can’t express enough how I feel. I’m so deeply and passionately in love with him, I just wish I saw this sooner.
Hindsight is 20/20.

Well, he did follow through with joining the Navy, obviously. My sweetheart is a Nuke. I missed boot camp and his schooling, but not his first underway! I wish that I was there, but it's ok. I am here now. That's what counts. Several underways later, I am now experienced. Are there nicknames for us, too, or is that just a sailor-only thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment