Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wee bit of Mee-Halloween edition

 
 
{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
Don't think so. When I was 12, I was helping an aunt move..and I swear I heard a baby laughing and the rocking chair in the room...was moving. It's a long story.

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?
Oh sheesh...YEARS

{three} what’s your favorite candy?
Almost anything with chocolate...but all in all I think Reese's Peanut Butter cups..

{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
Minnie Mouse..it was actually for a homecoming skit in which I was running for queen. I had the entire costume..make up and all. It was close to Halloween though!

{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?
Nope. I've actually never carved pumpkins. Maybe next year.

{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
Uuumm...I'm not really into scary movies or horror flicks. I was when I was little. But now...NO WAY! lol The closest I can get is maybe The Nightmare Before Christmas.

{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
I think mazes because Haunted Houses are cheesy.

{eight} are you superstitious?
nope.

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
I'm not sure actually. My cat now is a dark grey..close enough right?

{ten} what are you plans for this coming halloween?
If I'm back in time, trick or treating with the nieces I'm sure. I have no life...so no parties for me. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment