Friday, October 1, 2010

Wee bit of Mee

It's not Wednesday, obviously. But I got it a little late. My internet was down. Anywho, so here's a little about me!


 
{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
Judgmental people

{two} what is your favorite dessert?
Anything chocolate or strawberry cheesecake

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
Their smile

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
Late

{five} have you ever fired a gun?
In high school, I was in JROTC, and fired a rifle!

{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm ambidextrous actually...hehe

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
When I drink it, pepsi

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
NO WAY!!! 
Ok, maybe...

{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
popcorn and sour worms

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
I probably would if I could ride them...I have a heart condition.



Okay, your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment