Friday, October 22, 2010

Wee bit of Mee

Just a wee bit about me...

{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Probably history or literature...it's a tie

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
I can't say I have a favorite. But the one that pops out is Jafar from Aladdin. I was OBSESSED with this movie when I was little. He always kind of scared me. But I don't do villains. I'm a princess kinda girl. =)

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?



nope never played.

{five} what is your favorite Disney movie?
I'd have to say Beauty and the Beast. When I was in first grade, we had a costume contest. My mom made me a dress similar to Bell's. Funny thing...my crush...was prince charming. Well to make a long story short, I won the contest...and so did he! Everyone thought we were a couple. hehe We became close buddies after that. =)

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
I believe in the golden rule. Treat others how you wanna be treated. Respect and trust others, as well as yourself. Love without conditions. Live without expectations because they only lead to disappointment.

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Honestly I'm not sure...I'll have to get back to you on that. =(

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Definitely organized. My own purse is organized!

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
When I was four I was mauled by a pit bull. He quite literally tore the flesh off my face and his tooth was a hairline from crushing my skull, therefore killing me. I remember everything! Except the pain. I just remember my body going into shock when the screen door slammed and next thing I know...he's on top of me chomping down. My aunt and uncle eventually got him off me and the only thing I was worried about was where was my mommy! I didn't even cry. Not a tear. lol

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
I wouldn't have any kind of wild animal. My grandma has a few..and I would never be able to try to domesticate a wild creature. But cats are my thing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment