Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wee bit of Mee

{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting? 
Tiggers. Stuffed tiggers. Anything tigger. hehe 
{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?  

I dont' think I have any cleaning tips. I just use whatever is at my disposal, or whatever.
{three} who would you call for bail money?  

Probably my mom. She may not have it, but she will definitely find a way to get it!.
{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?  

The innocence. I'm going out on a limb saying this, but it was taken away too soon. I miss the lack of responsibility too. When a kids biggest problem was figuring out which color crayon to use.
{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.

Starbucks frappes! And chocolate! I can NOT resist any kind of chocolate!
{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?  

I'm an early starter.
{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?  

Setting up the Christmas tree right after Thanksgiving. And then burning it on New Years! It's a family event.
{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?  

So far, just living. Being alive. Overcoming seemingly impossible obstacles.
{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself? 

I take long showers. Lotion freak! I take my time getting ready for things. Do my hair and makeup. It's rare that I do this, but when I do it's like a lil pamper myself time. I dont' have the money to go out and get my hair and nails done and all that brouhaha so I do my own thing for myself.
{ten}
if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
Something with my name in it, obviously. And maybe something to do with Strawberry because I'm a strawberry everything FREAK! I've joked about starting my own place and having nothing but strawberry flavors and what-not, since I was a little girl. It would be fun to do. Maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment