Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday/Friday Five

I missed my Thursday five & there were no linky's..so I'm posting my Friday Five. Basically five things I'm grateful for this week. It may seem as a simple task, but it's a real challenge! Give it a try.

1-I suppose TV. I hate to watch it. Since I haven't slept for more than an hour at a time in weeks, it has really helped me just make it through the night. Not really the shows or even the sound...just the light in the room at night.

2-My bestie's awesome! Both of um! One in particular I don't know what I'd do without you, right now! Despite the chaos, you provide me a sense of calm through all this mess. God really knows whom and when to provide certain people in our lives when we need them the most!

3-Getting some headway in my case finally! It's about friggin time!

4-In 11 days, I will officially be single! Finally! It's time to focus on me for once & stop running from my issues. So this is me sticking to my guns and fighting for ME. About time.

5-This weekend is gonna be friggin awesome! Getting out of the house...wedding of a close friend...maybe Sea World!!! WOOT!

So that's my five. I'll try to get back to posting everyday. No guarantees. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment