Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Thursday!!!


Yay it's Thursday again! The beginning of my new week! I tend to go from Thursday to Wednesday now because I look forward to the Thursday five! Woot! Anywho, this is an amazing trend and I think you should hop on the bandwagon! Take the five words listed below and jot down five things/events that made/make you feel each one! Then click on the pic above and link up with Mrs. Gambizzle so others can see it too! 
Our words...
Thankful

Giddy

Happy

Excited

Adored
 
One ~ Tuesday is almost here. My divorce will be finalized and I will be freeee! This has been a real battle and affected my other relationships (with family, friends, even my sailor..which we're no longer together). It's absolutely unexpected and unfortunate. I HATE that this is something we had to go through, but fortunately has also brought me closer to certain others I wish I had been close to all along. I guess I can say that I'm happy about that. 
 
TwoI've been numb for so long. About six months now. Recently I've been able to feel again. I put some major heavy duty walls up! But they seem to be non-existent to a certain couple of people. URG. But it's ok. I finally let someone in again and it actually feels pretty good. I don't feel so stressed out. I can breathe again. I'm gonna be alright. And I got my Teddy back! He makes me feel so special, wanted, and adored! I don't believe he'll ever betray me. hehe
 
ThreeI'm excited for next weekend! Me and my girl are planning a girls night out with a bunch of wonderful ladies! No men, no technology! I so can't wait! Haven't had girl time in a real long time. It's gonna be epic!
 
Four ~  I'm so thankful for the wonders in my life. Wonderful people and a wonderful God. 
 
Five ~  Music always knows my mood. I know, without a doubt, that I'd die without it! 
 

There we go! My Thursday five! Take the challenge..it's a rewarding experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment