Friday, November 19, 2010

Wee bit of Mee

 
 
{one} what time do you normally wake up?
Well, considering I don't have a job currently, I don't have a bedtime or wake up time. But about 5-6am I get a little antsy waiting for a good morning text =) I'm usually up right after I hear from mah babeh, no matter when I actually went to sleep.

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
Don't do karaoke so don't have a song

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Probably pink. Or red. They're romantic colors and I'm a hopeless romantic.

{four} what color best matches your personality?
Probably pink. I'm a softy at heart, but I'm spunky too.

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Maybe a roast. Growing up, every Sunday after church, my mom &/or grandma would make this amazing roast & delicious sides. When my grandma passed away that tradition unfortunately ended. I would LOVE to start it again & pass it on in my own family. I did make one once and everyone thought it was amazing. Sad thing is, I don't remember all that I did with it. I like to experiment when I cook, and whip things up, and I always forget to write down what exactly I did.

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
oh jeez...5 or 6. A few house keys, po box & mail box keys, and a couple I have no clue what they are.

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Since I got my cat from a pet store, I don't know her birthday except the month she was born in. But Christmas I may get her a lil something and this year I'm going to make animal treats for the animals. =)

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Oh yes! I love to mix things up. My favorite is corn and mashed potatoes. And hash browns and eggs. But my bacon I eat alone because I enjoy it soooo much. =)

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
 I hate to do dishes, but I think I hate sweeping/mopping/vacuuming more.

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
WINDOW! I love to look out the window and see the world under me. Plus, I have a slight anxiety and looking out the window helps calm me down. Maybe it's a little claustrophobia? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment